About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thank you so much!

This is sad to say and I deeply apologize but today is the first chance I had to really read all of the comments left on my blog from the Creative Charms blog hop.  I am overwhelmed at all of your kind words!  I also visited every blog address that was left on the posts and I am telling you that there are a lot of extremely talented ladies - WOW!  It is intimidating and inspiring!!!

When I started designing for Creative Charms last year I really did not think that I was good enough.  I was so scared to post my first project and I still get jitters when I have a project to share.  All of your words of support are helping to ease my nerves so again I thank you all.

Take care and make it a great day!
Sandra :o)

No comments: