About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bling + Polka Dot Ribbon = Minnie Memories

My projects for the month of May are classified as “Designer's Choice” - this means that I get to choose whatever Creative Charms goodies I want to work with!  So exciting!!!  If you have been following my blog you know that one of my favorite Creative Charms  products are the Gradient Gem Stickers.  I am telling you - they are fabulous!  I am proud to report that I own at least one pack of every color!!! :o)

Dear friends of mine are currently in Walt Disney world and I am dreaming of the day that we can return to that wonderfully magical land!  I guess that dream, Creative Charms Gradient Gem Stickers and Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon is what inspired the layout I am sharing with you today.

I have loved all of the character meals that I have been so lucky to experience and I think they are the best way to meet and greet the characters.  Chef Mickey’s is one of my absolute favorites.  We always have a blast and the food is great!

My little man smiled from ear to ear when his love, Minnie Mouse, approached our table.  He declared his love for her and greeted her with a great big hug and a kiss.  It was so sweet!  Minnie is my sister's favorite character and she was equally excited to visit with Minnie!!!

A closer look at the left page.
I used the one of the largest and two of the smallest gem stickers to create the bling Mickey heads!
A closer look at the right page.
I used the largest and two of the smallest gem brads to create the Mickey head by Minnie's signature.
Make your way over to www.creativecharms.com to see and purchase all of the fantastic goodies Creative Charms has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by.  Make it a great day!
Sandra :o)

1 comment:

Kelly Massman said...

Too cute! I love the paper you used!!