- I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
My little guy likes to get gifts but he loves to give gifts - he has such a big heart and I am thankful for that. He wanted to get his teacher, the principal, the school secretary and his music teacher something for Christmas. After much discussion we settled on gift cards. I told him that since they are all girls and that I had the pleasure of using the beautiful December Kit of the Month - Nouveaux Vintage that I would create some gift card holders for these special women in his school family. Yippee, time to play with my Expression!!!
I created the following 4 different gift card to holders for the previously mentioned ladies and I still have a lot of product left over to continue creating! Order your kit today if you didn't order it yet - you won't be disappointed with all of the creative goodness in this kit!From left to right:
The first is a little purse that I decorated using a Vintage Poppy with Pearl Brad - VINTAGE BROWN, some Soft Spoken Christmas stickers from my stash and for the purse strap I used Velvet Ric Rac - BROWN from the kit.
The next gift card holder is one that I have been wanting to try to create for a while now and just purchased a perforation blade for my cutter! I tried to make one of the fun zip boxes that you can buy at the card store - they are too fun! I used my expression to cut out a box and used the perforation blade to create the tear off top. I decorated the box using some stickers from my stash, a Vintage Poppy with Pearl Brad - IVORY (I replaced the pearl brad with a Vintage Jewel - LIGHT GREEN) and put a Vintage Jewel on the pull tab. I will have to let you know how it goes after Christmas. Come back to my blog after Christmas for the results!
The last two gift card holders are more of your basic holders but turned out very nice with the products from the kit.I placed some more stickers from my stash and a Vintage Poppy with Pearl Brad - VINTAGE BROWN (I replaced the center with a Gradient Gem Sticker - GREEN and placed one on the flap too - these are not included in the kit) on the white holder on and some stickers and a Vintage Poppy with Pearl Brad - IVORY on the red holder.
Thanks for looking at my December projects!
Wishing you and the ones you love a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Woohoo!!! It is a new month and with that comes a new Kit and new Deal of the month from Creative Charms!
The Kit of the Month is called Nouveaux Vintage.
This 125 piece kit contains:
- Ivory Vintage Velvet Poppies - 8 Pieces*
- Classic Grey Vintage Velvet Poppies - 8 Pieces*
- Vintage Brown Vintage Velvet Poppies - 8 Pieces*
- Amber Vintage Marble Brads - 9 Pieces*
- Light Green Vintage Jewels - 9 Pieces*
- Amber Vintage Flower Button - 3 Pieces
- Antique White Gradient Pearl Stickers - 76 Pieces
- 18" Brown Vintage Velvet Ric Rac
Yours for a special price of $14.99!
The Deal of the Month is called - Winter Wonderland
- Winter Medley - 14 Pieces
- Blue Pure Blossoms - 9 Pieces
- Blue Gradient Gem Stickers - 76 Pieces
- White Flared Flowers - 2 Pieces
- Blue Flared Flowers - 2 Pieces
- White Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
- Blue Gem Brads - 12 Pieces
- Blue Bells - 2 Pieces
- 18" Blue Vintage Velvet Ric Rac
- 18" Snowflake Ribbon
Yours for a special price $6.99!
Don't delay - order today! Visit Creative Charms to buy this super deal, fabulous kit and many, many more great products!