About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Kit and Deal of the Month!

Woohoo!!! It is a new month and with that comes a new Kit and new Deal of the month from Creative Charms!


The Kit of the Month is called Nouveaux Vintage.


This 125 piece kit contains:

Kit of the Month - December

  • Ivory Vintage Velvet Poppies - 8 Pieces*
  • Classic Grey Vintage Velvet Poppies - 8 Pieces*
  • Vintage Brown Vintage Velvet Poppies - 8 Pieces*
  • Amber Vintage Marble Brads - 9 Pieces*
  • Light Green Vintage Jewels - 9 Pieces*
  • Amber Vintage Flower Button - 3 Pieces
  • Antique White Gradient Pearl Stickers - 76 Pieces
  • 18" Brown Vintage Velvet Ric Rac

Yours for a special price of $14.99!

*New Item



The Deal of the Month is called - Winter Wonderland


Deal of the Month - December
This 131 piece deal contains:
  • Winter Medley - 14 Pieces
  • Blue Pure Blossoms - 9 Pieces
  • Blue Gradient Gem Stickers - 76 Pieces
  • White Flared Flowers - 2 Pieces
  • Blue Flared Flowers - 2 Pieces
  • White Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
  • Blue Gem Brads - 12 Pieces
  • Blue Bells - 2 Pieces
  • 18" Blue Vintage Velvet Ric Rac
  • 18" Snowflake Ribbon

Yours for a special price $6.99!


Don't delay - order today! Visit Creative Charms to buy this super deal, fabulous kit and many, many more great products!

No comments: