About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy May!!!

Hello Everyone! We are keeping the spring ball rolling here at Creative Charms with a new Kit of the Month and a new Deal of the Month. They compliment each other beautifully! We are going to try something a little bit different this month. The Kit of the Month has all the charming goodness like flowers and other gorgeous goodies. The Deal of the Month has all the complimentary bling and ribbon. Each will stand on it's own, but work better together! So here they are:

Kit of the Month - $14.99




Each Kit Contains:
  • Knitted Strawberries - 3 Pieces
  • Orange Countryside Garden - 6 Pieces
  • Green Knitted Butterflies - 4 Pieces
  • Blue Small Knitted Flowers - 9 Pieces
  • Blue Blooming Garden - 12 Pieces
  • Pink Blooming Garden - 12 Pieces

Deal of the Month - $6.99




Each Kit Contains:
  • Amber Gradient Gem Stickers -76 Pieces
  • Blue Gradient Gem Stickers - 76 Pieces
  • Pink Gradient Gem Stickers - 76 Pieces
  • Assorted Gradient Pearl Stickers - 76 Pieces
  • Light Purple Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • Light Green Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • Green Gradient Gem Brads - 9 Pieces
  • Purple Gradient Gem Brads - 9 Pieces
  • 18" Blue Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
Hurry over to www.creativecharms.com to place your order today!

No comments: