About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This Friday is the Creative Charms Blog Hop!

Friday, April 29th is the Creative Charms blog hop! This is my first hop and I am getting very excited!!! I will be doing a giveaway here on my blog - all you have to do is become a follower and leave a quick comment to be entered to win some wonderful Creative Charms products!

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

We'll be hopping for sure :)