About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Creative Charms Giveaway

I Want Candy

This week's giveaway is not only January's Deal of the Month, but also December's too!!!

All you have to do is become a fan of Creative Charms on Facebook and post a comment on the giveaway post on fb!!!

You have until Sunday, January 16th.

December's Deal of the Month

January's Deal of the Month
Good Luck!

PS...Last weeks winner was Penny Kitzmiller. Congrats

No comments: