About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sparkle and Bling - It's Almost Halloween!

Hi! It's Sandra here with my 1st of two projects for the new month of October. (My other post will be later this month.) I love the month of October: the air is cooler, the leaves are turning to those beautiful autumn hues, Halloween is approaching and I get to celebrate the birth of my favorite kid in the whole wide world! A very exciting thing has already happened in October - my Creative Charms order arrived and it was full of wonderful and fun products!

I decided to create a Halloween layout using these fantastic new products!!!

The left page:The right page:This layout was a lot of fun to create using all the the fun and whimsical Halloween Multi-Dimensional Twinkle Stickers,
the Vintage Halloween Self-Adhesive Metal Frames and I even created my own fun embellishment using the Vintage Make-It-Yours Self-Adhesive Metal Frames and a picture of my favorite kid in the whole wide world!

and of course I had to use some Gradient Gem Stickers - BLACK. I just love them!!!

Thanks for looking! Happy scrapping and make it a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! Nice design...love the vintage personalized embellishment and the new Twinkle dimensional stickers!! Thank you for creating a 2 page design as well! Cant wait to see more ;)