About Me

My photo
I am the Mom of one wonderful little boy and the wife of a great guy! I work full time as an Office Manager and do the book keeping for my husband's new business. I love spending time with my son and my hubby. I also love spending time with my sister and our dear friends scrapbooking, laughing until our sides and stomachs hurt, having fun, and just living and loving life!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Kit and Deal of the Month!

It is a new month and that means that it is time for the new Kit and Deal for June!  I am loving both!  I ordered the Kit of the Month but now that I see the Deal of the Month I want that too!!! :o)

Red, White & Blue for You - 73 Piece Kit of the Month
Each Kit Contains:
  • Blue Flare Flowers - 4 Pieces
  • Blue Braided Daisy Medley - 4 Pieces
  • Red Braided Daisy Medley - 4 Pieces
  • Blue Felt Flowers - 6 Pieces
  • Blue Gingham Butterflies - 3 Pieces
  • Blue Fun Butterflies - 4 Pieces
  • Blue Washed Flowers - 6 Pieces
  • Red Itsy Glitsy - 36+ Pieces
  • Assorted Layered Felt Flowers - 6 Pieces
     Everything for Only $ 14.99


Patriotic Burst - 225 Piece Deal of the Month
Each Deal Contains:
  • Red Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • White Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • Blue Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • Red Gradient Jewels - 76 Pieces
  • Blue Gradient Jewels - 76 Pieces
  • Red Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
  • White Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
  • Blue Polka Dot Brads - 6 Pieces
  • Red Polka Dot Brads - 6 Pieces
  • 18" Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon 
     Everything for Only $ 6.99

Hurry over to www.creativecharms.com to orders yours today!




No comments: